These were the new Writers Write posts you enjoyed most in July 2018:
- 6 Good Reasons To Use Scrivener To Write Your Book
- 5 Myths About Self-Publishing & Why They Are Simply Not True
- Use The 7 Deadly Sins To Strengthen Your Antagonist’s Motives
- Sarah Waters’ 10 Rules For Writers
- Why Writing A Novel Isn’t Like Writing Poetry
- Hilary Mantel’s 10 Rules For Writing Fiction
- 5 Ways To Get Your Characters Back On Track
- Word Count Problems: What’s The Deal With ‘Exactly’?
- 6 Questions To Ask Before You Publish Your Blog Post
- 16 Old Words for Young People
- The Top 10 Writing Posts From June 2018
- The Top 10 Writing Posts From May 2018
- The Top 10 Writing Posts From April 2018
If you enjoy our posts and resources, please consider this:
- If you’re inspired, educated, or entertained by our posts, please support us with a small monthly (or once-off) donation.
- You can help us keep Writers Write about writing – and free of clutter and advertising.