Social Media in business is not simply about promoting your brand or your company. It is about improving the lives of your followers.
It should be used to share useful, entertaining information. If you want your followers to consider doing business with you, your posts should add value to their lives. The platforms should not be used to post random comments and promotional messages.
At Writers Write, we believe that social media posts should inspire, educate, and entertain. They should not be used solely to drive sales.
Have a look at this chart:
It takes time to build a following. Creating a blog with a constant flow of great information to share on your social media platforms is one of the ways to do this.
P.S. If you want to learn how to blog and write for social media, join us for The Complete Blogging Course
If you enjoyed this post read:
- 44 Types Of Content To Share On Social Media
- How creating content leads to sales
- Everything You Need To Know About Blogging
- Social Media Explained
- 180 Emotionally Powerful Words To Use In Headlines
We’re proud to be included on these lists:
- The 100 Best Writing Websites 2018
- Top 50 Writing Blogs for 2018
- Booksie Top 100 Writing Sites 2018
- The Best Writing Blogs For Writers 2017
- Top 100 Writing Blogs for Authors and Book Writers
- The 30 Top Writing Blogs to Check Out in 2017
- The 15 Most Inspirational Facebook Pages For Writers, Thinkers And Dreamers
- 13 Great Facebook Pages For Writers
- Top Writing Blogs You Should Follow