- Don’t say: On a daily basis Rather say: Daily
- Don’t say: In order to Rather say: To
- Don’t say: The majority of Rather say: Most
- Don’t say: Take into consideration Rather say: Consider
- Don’t say: At this point in time Rather say: Now
- Don’t say: As of late Rather say: Lately
- Don’t say: During the course of Rather say: During
- Don’t say: Previous to or prior to Rather say: Before
- Don’t say: Make an effort Rather say: Try
If you want to improve your business writing, join us for The Plain Language Programme.
by Amanda Patterson,
If you enjoyed this article, read:
Become a Writers Write patron:
If you’re inspired, educated, or entertained by our posts, please support us with a donation.