- If you’re looking for tips on how to make the most of your writing prompts, please read Mia Botha’s post How To Use Writing Prompts
- Remember that you can send an email to email@example.com with the words DAILY PROMPT in the subject line. We will add you to the mailing list and you will receive a daily prompt.
by Mia Botha
If you enjoyed this post, you will love:
- What Makes An Article Stick Around? 10 Reasons Why Your Blog Post Won’t Die
- It’s All About The Pace (13 Ways To Change It When You Write)
- Why You Need White Space When You Write (And 5 Ways To Create It)
Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. Writers Write – Write to communicate.