Happy Birthday, Catherine Ryan Hyde, born 17 April 1955
Catherine Ryan Hyde Quotes
- We should all be much more careful with each others’ hearts.
- Let’s face it. Aspiring writers need help. Writers today need to learn to ride the roller-coaster of a rapidly changing publishing business and deal with an overload of conflicting information.
- It helps a lot to know where you’re going and how you plan to get there.
- There is no wrong way to perform an act of kindness.
- Because it proves that you don’t need much to change the entire world for the better. You can start with the most ordinary ingredients. You can start with the world you’ve got.
- I think it’s the things we don’t talk about that make us old before out time.
- Acts of kindness change people. Small acts of kindness change people in a small way. A big enough act of kindness can alter the course of a person’s life entirely. But big or small, I’ve never seen it fail.
- The craziest thing I have ever done is quit my day job to become a full-time writer.
- I keep telling you the future isn’t set in stone. It’s not all decided yet. The future is just what’s down the road we decided to walk on today. You can change roads anytime. And that changes where you end up.
- If it takes you apart, that’s not love. Love puts you back together.
Catherine Ryan Hyde is an American novelist and short story writer. Her books include the story collection Earthquake Weather and the novels Love in the Present Tense, Electric God, and Pay It Forward, which was made into a feature film.
Source for Image
Are you interested in more authors’ birthdays? Please click here: Literary Birthday Calendar