Thank you for your interest in wanting to write a guest post for us.
These guidelines will help you decide if Writers Write is the correct platform for your submission:
- Your post must be writing-related. Seriously. Writing. We blog about creative writing, business writing, and writing for social media. We also blog about reading and creativity.
- Your post must be of interest to our readers. Our readers are mostly writers. Adding interesting statistics, anecdotes, and facts about your topic is a good idea.
- Our ideal post is 600-700 words. If you want to write a longer or shorter post, please ask us if we would be interested before sending it in. Your post is more likely to be accepted if your readability statistics are greater than 70%.
- We use UK English. Please correct grammar and check spelling using this setting. Please double check your work before you submit, as we do not have time to edit. However, if there are problems you have missed, we reserve the right to edit the post.
- The post must be exclusive to Writers Write.
- Include a brief biography of no more than three sentences, with one link to your personal blog or a personal profile page on your blog, and a
- Twitter or Facebook account if you have one. Include a head shot.
- We will not link back to a company profile.
- Please provide a high quality creative commons photo for your blog post. The minimum width should be 570px. Please include a link to the original photograph. However, we may choose to use another photograph if the one submitted is not suitable.
We do not accept the following:
- Posts from freelancers who want to provide a back link for another company or entity.
- Posts sent on behalf of other writers. The author of the blog post must contact us directly.
- Posts with affiliate links.
- Guest posts to promote a product or service.
- Posts that need rewriting and editing.
If you provide a guest post that is published by us, the rights transfer to Writers Write. Writers Write may republish the post in compilations, ebooks and other outlets. You will still receive credit as the author, but you will not be compensated financially.
If you do not agree with these guidelines, we are not the right platform for your writing. By submitting a guest post, you agree to these terms.
Please send the post to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please give us two weeks to respond.