Venues? In Johannesburg (unless otherwise indicated)
- Plotting – From the beginning, through the muddle in the middle to the end
- Pacing – Including the five must-have surprises and even more techniques
- Scene and sequel – The basis for a successful book
- Description – Including the fantastic extra-sensory synaesthesia techniques
- Characterisation – The perfect template for creating your iconic characters
- Dialogue – Creating voices that readers remember
- The World of Publishing – Including easy-to-understand synopses and query letters
What happens after the course?
When you finish the course, you can continue your journey with us by following our daily writing posts on www.writerswrite.co.za . We encourage you to explore the writing resources already featured on this site. We add tips, ideas, and interesting writing trivia every day. You can also subscribe to these updates.
Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. If you want to learn how to write a book, write for social media, and improve your business writing, send an email to email@example.com for more information.