- Who is the story about?
- What is the story about?
- Where is the story set?
- When is the story set?
- Why does this story matter?
- How does the story unfold?
- Who is she?
- What is her story goal?
- Where is she (physically) going?
- When will she try to achieve the goal?
- Why will she do it?
- How will she do it?
- Who is the protagonist and who is the antagonist?
- What happens to them in order to start the story?
- Where does this happen?
- When does the story take place? (Create a timeline)
- Why do the characters act and react?
- How will the story goal be achieved?
If you enjoyed this post, read:
9 Famous Anti-Social Fictional Characters
The 10 Secrets Of Resilient Characters
- 17 Screenwriting Scenes To Use In Your Novel
~~~Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. Writers Write - Write to communicate