- Find an idea that excites you and that is valuable to your audience.
- Research if necessary.
- Write the post.
- Read, edit and rewrite if necessary.
- Take a blank page, fold it in half and write a heading with as many variations of that heading as you can. Fill the page.
- Turn over and fill the back.
- Only once you have filled both columns on both sides do you choose your favourite.
- Analyse the headline at CoSchedule
- Pick the strongest headline.
If you want to learn how to blog and write for social media, join our blogging and social media course in Johannesburg.
by Mia Botha
If you enjoyed this post, you will love:
An Effortless 10-Point Plan To Move Your Business Into The Social Media Arena
Your Book Is A Business – You Need To Invest In It
- Are These The 4 Most Neglected Pages On Your Blog?
Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. Writers Write - Write to communicate