If you’re looking for a poison your antagonist could use in your next crime novel, have a look at these. We found them on The Poison Diaries on Pinterest.
If you enjoyed this post, read:
- Crime Writer’s Resource – The Human Body After Death
- All About Writing Crime Fiction – Five Reasons to Write Crime
- 50 Ways to Say ‘Villain’
- Crime Writing for Beginners – An Infographic
- Five Fabulous Tips for First Time Crime Writers
- Nine Examples of Sub-Genres in Crime Fiction
- Seven Important Crime-Writing Guidelines
Top Tip: Find out more about our Writing Courses. If you want to learn how to write, join us in Johannesburg or sign up for our online courses.
We love what we do! If you’re inspired, educated, or entertained by our posts, please support us with a monthly donation.