Write your story with Writers Write Online
This course is an introduction to novel writing. We will take you through the theory you need to start your novel. Each section includes a variety of exercises and a lot of writing advice.
The course has 60 modules, and the best part is that you can complete them at your own pace. You can do as many, or as few, as your schedule allows in the comfort of your own home.
Click Online Course to purchase and get started.
What you will learn on the course:
- Writers Write Online will teach you to take an idea and nurture it into a plot. We help you create characters readers remember. We encourage you to find the voices of your characters and to let them tell their stories.
- You will learn how to show and not tell. You will learn how to pace your story. You will learn about query letters, synopses, and the new world of publishing.
- You will do this with plenty of practical exercises to back up the theory.
What you get:
- Immediate access through your account.
- 60 modules.
- Eight 45-minute Skype sessions with Mia Botha. (You can use these sessions to ask questions and discuss your writing. You can submit a piece of writing of no longer than 500 words for each session. These sessions must be taken within six months of signing up for the course)
- A printable workbook.
- A printable PDF of the course.
How much is it?
$700 (Click Online Course to purchase the course and get started. Please use the iVeri option if you are paying by credit card, and the Paypal option if you have a Paypal account.)
The 60 modules cover:
- Useful resources
- Setting and Description
- Beginnings, Middles and Ends
- Blogging and Social Media
What materials do I need to complete the course?
- You need access to a computer, the internet, and if you decide to print the workbook, a printer.
- We would encourage you to write by hand as much as possible, especially when you are doing prompts, exploring, or brainstorming characters and scenarios.
- But, you are welcome to use any tool or material that you are comfortable with. No two methods, or two writers, are the same.
How do I complete the exercises?
- Some will be free writing exercises; others will be more structured with specific instructions.
- For the free writing exercises, simply put pen to paper and see where it takes you.
- For the more structured exercises, try to follow the instructions. But then again, it’s creative writing and there are no rules.
What are you waiting for? Click Online Course to purchase the course and get started. Please use the iVeri option if you are paying by credit card, and the Paypal option if you have a Paypal account.
If you want to speak to somebody, please email email@example.com with your request.
What you’ve said
If you want to see what other writers have said about our courses, please click here: Testimonials