In this post, we share the top 10 writing posts from December 2019.
Every month, we look at the posts that people read the most. These were the new Writers Write posts you enjoyed in December 2019:
- 31 Writing Prompts For December 2019
- What Is A Motif In Fiction?
- 16 Boring Verbs & What To Use Instead
- 5 Really Useful Writing Tips from Laini Taylor
- 19 New Words To Add To Your Vocabulary In 2020
- William Safire’s 33 Fumblerules Of Grammar
- 5 Ways To Find & Fix The Plot Holes In Your Novel
- How To Write The Middle Of Your Novel
- 20 Questions Characters Should Answer About Setting
- 10 Inspiring Names For Strong Female Characters