“If content is the king of Social Media, consistency is the queen. It’s about showing up when you say you will. It is a challenge when life intrudes, but there are ways to make it easier for you. Planning your posts a week or a month ahead helps. Categories and themes are all great ways to simplify your content.” ~Mia Botha, How to plan your blogging week in less than 15 minutes
Source for Image
Writing for social media is all about engaging your audience, and showing your personality. It is a fun and effective way to talk about your business on your blog. If you communicate well on your networks, you will be successful.
Writers Write has more than 300 000 followers on social media. More than 80% of our business is generated via these platforms. If you want to find out more, join us for The Social Brand, our social media workshop.
Join us on Facebook
- Social networks need a ‘constant gardener’ to grow and sustain them
- The Most Important Lesson for Building a Social Media Following – Being There
- Three Top Tips for Writing for Social Media
- Eight Invaluable Blogging Tips for Writers
- 40 Twitter Hashtags for Writers
- Seven ways to make the most of social media
- Six reasons social media matters to your company
- Effective Internet Writing
- Throwback Thursdays Mean Business