The Complete Blogging Course
Learn how to blog and write for social media at your own pace in the comfort of your own home.
[If you want to join us in person, click here]
What you will learn on the course:
The future of business is online. Blogging is now a professional tool used by companies, brands, and individuals to promote and sell products. Companies with a successfully-run, relevant blog generate 67% more leads than those that do not have one.
- We will show you how to create a blog and how to write for it.
- We help you create a platform so that your followers can find out about you, your services, and your products.
- We will define the most important social media platforms and help you choose the right ones for your business.
- You will learn how to write for your brand on your blog and across social media.
- We will teach you how to make blogging and social media work for you.
Writers Write has a following of more than half a million fans from our blog and social media platforms. We have based the course on what we’ve done to achieve this.
The 46 modules include:
- The Internet Today
- How Your Company Can Use Social Media
- How To Begin Blogging
- How Writers Write Did It
- What Is A Blog? How To Set It Up & How To Use It
- Mailing Lists & List Building
- About The Numbers
- Blogging Trends You Can’t Ignore
- What Should You Blog About?
- Effective Internet Writing – Formatting Tips, Blog Writing Guidelines, Top Tips For Writing For The Internet
- The Most Important Thing About Writing For The Internet
- Readability Statistics
- Five Ways To Write Catchy Headlines + The Six Blog Headline Types that Work
- How Long Should Your Blog Post Be?
- Quick tips for SEO
- Eight Tips For Writing Posts People Read
- Blogging Platforms
- Design, Colour, And Branding
- Important Pages
- Setting Goals
- Creating A Blogging Calendar
- Types Of Content
- Creating Podcasts
- Monetising Your Blog
- Online Course Platforms
- Which Social Media Platforms Are Best For Your Needs?
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram
- Timing And Frequency Of Social Media Posts
- Glossary Of Social Media
What you get:
- Your own coach! Eight 45-minute Skype sessions* with blogging coach, Mia Botha.
- Immediate access through your account.
- 46 awesome modules.
- A printable workbook.
- A printable PDF of the course.
What materials do I need?
- You need access to a computer, the internet, and if you decide to print the workbook, a printer.
- As you progress on your journey you may need to invest, for example, in a camera or a microphone, but we would encourage to do this only after you have spent enough time blogging to know what you need.
How do I complete the exercises?
- Either download the course and work off a printed version OR work from the online modules on the website.
How much is it?
How to buy and access your online course:
Buy the course:
- Add to basket
- View basket
- Pay or use coupon (Please use the iVeri option if you are paying by credit card, and the Paypal option if you have a Paypal account.)
- Create account
Your purchase and details will be confirmed on a page where you can download the course book and workbook.
Access your account:
If you want to access the course content online go to: My Account
You will be able to access the modules online and download the course book and workbook from there as well.
Coaching Sessions *
- You can use these sessions to ask questions and discuss your blogging.
- You can submit a blog of no longer than 600 words for each session.
- These sessions must be taken within six months of signing up for the course.
P.S. If you want to speak to us, please email email@example.com with your request.