The Complete Blogging Course
Learn how to blog and write for social media at your own pace in the comfort of your own home.
[If you want to join us in person, click here]
What you will learn on the course:
The future of business is online. Blogging is now a professional tool used by companies, brands, and individuals to promote and sell products. Companies with a successfully-run, relevant blog generate 67% more leads than those that do not have one.
- Find out why you need a blog, how to create one, and what to do with it once you have it.
- Find out about the important social media platforms – and decide which ones are best for you.
- Find out how to write for your brand on your blog and across social media.
- Find out how we built an online following of more than 650 000 fans – and how you can do the same.
Writers Write will help you create a platform so that your followers can find out about you, your services, and your products. As we said, we have a following of more than 650 000 fans from our blog and social media platforms. We have based the course on what we’ve done to achieve this.
The 46 modules include:
- The Internet Today
- How Your Company Can Use Social Media
- How To Begin Blogging
- How Writers Write Did It
- What Is A Blog? How To Set It Up & How To Use It
- Mailing Lists & List Building
- About The Numbers
- Blogging Trends You Can’t Ignore
- What Should You Blog About?
- Effective Internet Writing – Formatting Tips, Blog Writing Guidelines, Top Tips For Writing For The Internet
- The Most Important Thing About Writing For The Internet
- Readability Statistics
- Five Ways To Write Catchy Headlines + The Six Blog Headline Types that Work
- How Long Should Your Blog Post Be?
- Quick tips for SEO
- Eight Tips For Writing Posts People Read
- Blogging Platforms
- Design, Colour, And Branding
- Important Pages
- Setting Goals
- Creating A Blogging Calendar
- Types Of Content
- Creating Podcasts
- Monetising Your Blog
- Online Course Platforms
- Which Social Media Platforms Are Best For Your Needs?
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram
- Timing And Frequency Of Social Media Posts
- Glossary Of Social Media
What you get:
- Your own coach! Eight 45-minute Skype sessions* with blogging coach, Mia Botha.
- Immediate access through your account.
- 46 awesome modules.
- A printable workbook.
- A printable PDF of the course.
What materials do I need?
- You need access to a computer, the internet, and if you decide to print the workbook, a printer.
- As you progress on your journey you may need to invest, for example, in a camera or a microphone, but we would encourage to do this only after you have spent enough time blogging to know what you need.
How do I complete the exercises?
- Either download the course and work off a printed version OR work from the online modules on the website.
How much is it?
How to buy and access your online course:
How to pay:
1. Add to basket.
2. View basket.
- Use Paypal if you have a Paypal account, or
- Pay with your credit card using the Iveri option. If you use Iveri, they will ask you to verify your account in whatever manner your bank does this. (Some banks do this via cell phone, for example.) or
- Use your coupon if you have one.
4. Create account. (please remember to do this)
Your purchase and details will be confirmed on a page where you can download the course book and workbook.
Access your account:
If you want to access the course content online go to: My Account
You will be able to access the modules online and download the course book and workbook from there as well.
Coaching Sessions *
- You can use these sessions to ask questions and discuss your blogging.
- You can submit a blog of no longer than 600 words for each session.
- These sessions must be taken within six months of signing up for the course.
P.S. If you want to speak to us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.