Writers Write creates writing resources for writers. We are sharing this infographic on mental illness to help you with research for your stories.
Before you write about a mental illness, do extensive research. Try one or two of these:
- Writing about Mental Illness
- How to Treat Mentally Ill Characters When Writing a Novel
- Writing A Character with a Mental Health Condition
Do your homework before you include characters with a mental health illness in your novels.
Source for Mental Illness Infographic
Follow these links for more:
- When Crazy Is Good – 9 Good Reasons For Your Character’s Bad Behaviour
- Personality Disorders – A Writer’s Resource
- Psychopath Or Sociopath – What’s The Difference?