Happy Birthday, Ashleigh Brilliant, born 9 December 1933
- My life has a superb cast, but I cannot figure out the plot.
- Not being able to do everything is no excuse for not doing everything you can.
- Words are a wonderful form of communication, but they will never replace kisses and punches.
- The closest you will ever come in this life to an orderly universe is a good library.
- My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I’m right.
- I have abandoned my search for truth and am now looking for a good fantasy.
- It’s not easy taking my problems one at a time when they refuse to get in line.
- Please don’t lie to me, unless you’re sure I’ll never find out the truth.
- It’s nice to be able to make a living on your own thoughts.
- It’s hopeless! Tomorrow there’ll be even more books I should have read than there are today.
Ashleigh Brilliant is an English-born American author and syndicated cartoonist. He is best known for Pot-Shots, his single-panel illustrations with one-line humorous remarks. His books include I May Not Be Totally Perfect, But Parts of Me are Excellent and Appreciate Me Now, and Avoid the Rush: Yet More Brilliant Thoughts.
Source for Image
IAre you interested in more authors’ birthdays? Please click here: Literary Birthday Calendar