Frédéric Mistral was born 8 September 1830, and died 25 March 1914
- Trees with deep roots grow tall.
- The five fingers of the hand are not all equal.
- When the Good Lord comes to doubt about the world, he remembers that he created Provence.
- Each year, the nightingale dresses with new feathers, but it keeps the same song.
- He who has seen Paris and not Cassis has seen nothing.
Frédéric Mistral was a French writer and lexicographer. He won the 1904 Nobel Prize in Literature.
Source for Image