Happy Birthday, Sara Shepard, born 8 April 1977
- I really like the spooky twists and the intense mystery. I think the various plot devices work really well for TV, but they are still also in the spirit of Pretty Little Liars as a whole.
- Whatever baggage you have, use it. Conquer it. Don’t let it stop you.
- I’m not sure that I have a favourite either on-screen or in the books! Whenever I’m writing, I’m always really excited to dive back into each character.
- I do a lot of brainstorming with my editors. Sometimes it just comes out in the writing. I’ll get an idea as I’m writing the chapter. I try to go for maximum surprises in PLL, stuff you don’t see coming. It’s a lot of fun!
- I love books about dysfunctional families.
- For me, writing for younger audiences and writing for adults uses two different halves of my brain.
- If a little voice in your head is telling you something is up, maybe you should listen.
Source for image