Happy Birthday, Sarah J. Maas, born 5 March 1986
- Libraries were full of ideas–perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons.
- It’s a really, really long and hard road to publication, but it’s not impossible. If you have the focus, the dedication, and the unyielding passion, that’s already half the battle.
- I can survive well enough on my own— if given the proper reading material.
- Read a lot, and write a lot. Write what you LOVE, even if people tell you it’s not worth your time. And never, ever give up.
- I’ve been writing since I was a teenager, when my one goal in life was to get published. I’d write before/after/instead of homework, at school, on weekends, on vacations—basically, any spare time I had, I devoted to writing. Because of that, I’ve had about fifteen years of writing books amid many other commitments—which really developed my work ethic and writing muscles.
Sarah J. Maas is an American writer. She is the author of the Throne of Glass series.
Become a Writers Write Patron:
If you’re inspired, educated, or entertained by our posts, please show your appreciation with a monthly donation.