Happy Birthday, Kim Edwards, born 4 May 1958
- You can’t stop time. You can’t capture light. You can only turn your face up and let it rain down.
- It’s impossible to control the reception of your work – the only thing you can control is the experience of writing itself, and the work you create.
- You can’t spend the rest of your life tiptoeing around to try and avert disaster. It won’t work. You’ll just end up missing the life you have.
- I’ve always set my stories in places I know well. It frees me up to spend more imaginative time on the characters if I’m not worrying about the logistics.
- Photography is all about secrets. The secrets we all have and will never tell.
- The way we behave, our views and outlooks really have their sources some place. They come from somewhere. Sometimes we don’t even know what they are, and yet they’re very powerful in our lives.
- I don’t think we’ll ever lose the desire for people to tell stories or to hear stories or to be entrapped in a beautiful story.
Source for photograph
If you’re inspired, educated, or entertained by our posts, please support us with a small monthly donation.