Judith Rossner was born 31 March 1935, and died 9 August 2005
- I was dictating to my mother when I was 5. I was raised to be a writer, to be accomplished.
- It takes far less courage to kill yourself than it takes to make yourself wake up one more time. It’s harder to stay where you are than to get out. For everyone but you, that is.
- My first book took five years to write and I made $1,000 on it. The second took three years and I made $3,000. All this time I was a housewife being supported by a husband. I was very lucky.
- Writers are the lunatic fringe of publishing.
- All women are great friends until in competition for a man or a job.
Source for Image
Become a Writers Write patron:
Writing our posts is hard work. If you’re inspired, educated, or entertained by our posts, please give us a donation.