Vanna Bonta was born 3 April 1958 and died 8 July 2014
- The true poem rests between the words.
- Life is a canvas of many strokes where shades from different palettes meet into a picture so concrete that some forget it is their own, so become framed themselves.
- Gossip can be entertaining: occasionally, I’ve heard the most fascinating things about myself I never knew.
- When confidence in the power to create is obscured, greed sets in, for greed is nothing but the loss of confidence in one’s own ability to create.
- Space is as infinite as we can imagine, and expanding this perspective is what adjusts humankind focus on conquering our true enemies, the formidable foes: ignorance and limitation.
- There is no hospitality like understanding.
- Innovation is strict common sense with wild imagination.
Vanna Bonta was an Italian-American novelist, essayist, poet, and actress. She was the author of Flight: A Quantum Fiction Novel, which Publishers Weekly reviewed as the first definitive work of ‘quantum fiction’, an emerging 21st century literary genre.
We love what we do! If you’re inspired, educated, or entertained by our posts, please support us with a monthly donation.