Ken Hill was born 28 January 1937, and died 23 January 1995
- Hooks need to be predictable and not predictable at the same time.
- Quite often when I write a song, I think back to a moment in my life. I use what has happened in my life as an inspiration to make music.
- Minds are like flowers. If you let it sit there without soaking anything up, it will dry up.
- If our main goal is to connect emotionally, we should want to have as many tools as we possibly can to achieve that goal. The more abilities that we have, the more choices we can make.
- Composers, like authors, have a lot in common. Our main goal is to connect with the listener emotionally.
- The more I do in my life, the more I can write music about new experiences.
Are you interested in more authors’ birthdays? Please click here: Literary Birthday Calendar