Happy Birthday, Callie Khouri, born 27 November 1957
- I love to start characters in a place where you think you know them. We can make all kinds of assumptions about them and think they have no redeeming qualities, but like everyone, they’re complex.
- When people know I wrote ‘Thelma and Louise,’ they don’t want to mess with me.
- Don’t let your failures define you. Let them refine you.
- Always, in all circumstances, wear comfortable shoes. You never know when you may have to run for your life.
- Would you have a friend who talks to you the way you talk to yourself?
Callie Khouri is an American film and television screenwriter, producer and director. She won the Academy Award for Best Screenplay for Thelma and Louise.
Source for Image
If you’re inspired, educated, or entertained by our posts, please give us a donation. We’ll keep Writers Write about writing and nothing else.