Shelagh Delaney was born 25 November 1938, and died 20 November 2011
- Women never have young minds. They were born three thousand years old.
- Nothing passes. Everything stays with you. Everything makes it’s mark.
- I’m not afraid of the darkness outside. It’s the darkness inside houses I don’t like.
- The only consolation I can find in your immediate presence is your ultimate absence.
- No one in my play despairs. Like the majority of people, they take in their stride whatever happens to them and remain cheerful.
Shelagh Delaney was an English dramatist and screenwriter, who is best known for her debut work, A Taste of Honey: A Play.
Source for Image
Buy us a coffee:
We like to keep our site free of clutter and advertising. If you’re inspired, educated, or even entertained by our posts, please give us a donation. We’ll keep Writers Write about writing and nothing else.