Happy Birthday, Stephen Chbosky, born 25 January 1970
Seven Sensational Quotes
- I have decided that maybe I want to write when I grow up. I just don’t know what I would write.
- So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be.
- Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.
- And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.
- There’s nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons.
- We accept the love we think we deserve.
- It’s strange because sometimes, I read a book, and I think I am the people in the book.
Stephen Chbosky is an American novelist, screenwriter, and film director best known for writing the coming of age novel The Perks of Being a Wallflower, as well as for screen-writing and directing the film version. He wrote the screenplay for Rent, and was co-creator, executive producer, and writer of the television series Jericho.
Source for Image
Become a Writers Write patron:
If you’re inspired, educated, or entertained by our posts, please show your love with a donation.