Carlos Castaneda was born 25 December 1925, and died 27 April 1998
- We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.
- In a world where death is the hunter, my friend, there is no time for regrets or doubts. There is only time for decisions.
- A man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting.
- The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or a curse.
- The aim is to balance the terror of being alive with the wonder of being alive.
Carlos Castaneda was a Peruvian-born American author. Starting with The Teachings of Don Juan; a Yaqui Way of Knowledge in 1968, Castaneda wrote a series of books that describe his training in traditional shamanism. His 12 books have sold more than eight million copies in 17 languages.
If you’re inspired, educated, or entertained by our posts, please show your appreciation with a monthly donation.