Selma Lagerlöf was born 20 November 1858, and died 16 March 1940
- It is a strange thing to come home. While yet on the journey, you cannot at all realise how strange it will be.
- There isn’t much that tastes better than praise from those who are wise and capable.
- Strange, when you ask anyone’s advice you see yourself what is right.
- He who is sorrowful can force himself to smile, but he who is glad cannot weep.
- Nothing on earth can make up for the loss of one who has loved you.
Source for Image
Please click here for our Literary Birthday Calendar