Hans Christian Andersen was born 2 April 1805, and died 4 August 1875
- Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.
- Travelling expands the mind rarely.
- Most of the people who will walk after me will be children, so make the beat keep time with short steps.
- Where words fail, music speaks.
- Everything you look at can become a fairy tale and you can get a story from everything you touch.
Hans Christian Andersen was a Danish author and poet. Although he wrote many plays, novels, and poems, he is best remembered for his Fairy Tales.
Source for Image
Become a Writers Write Patron:
If you’re inspired, educated, or entertained by our posts, please show your love with a monthly donation.