Happy Birthday, Jack Canfield, born 19 August 1944
- What is the why behind everything you do?
- I believe people should live full lives and not settle for anything less.
- I worked from 10 p.m. until 1 a.m. every night for a year to write the first ‘Chicken Soup for the Soul’ book.
- What others think about you is none of your business.
- Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.
- There are essentially two things that will make you wise — the books you read and the people you meet.
- Remember, you and you alone are responsible for maintaining your energy. Give up blaming, complaining and excuse making, and keep taking action in the direction of your goals – however mundane or lofty they may be.
Jack Canfield is an American motivational speaker and author. He is best known as the co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series, which currently has nearly 200 titles and 112 million copies in print in over 40 languages.
Source for Image