Johanna Spyri was born 12 June 1827, and died 7 July 1901
- Many strange things happen in this world.
- Foresight is a virtue and averts many a misfortune.
- Saying good night to the mountains, the sun throws his most beautiful rays to them, that they may not forget him till the morning.
- Anger makes us all stupid.
- Flowers are made to bloom in the sun and not to be shut up in an apron.
- Her peculiarities must not be punished.
Johanna Spyri was a Swiss author of children’s stories. She is is best known for her book Heidi.
Source for Image