Robert James Waller was born 1 August 1939 and died 10 March 2017
- In a universe of ambiguity, this kind of certainty comes only once, and never again, no matter how many lifetimes you live.
- First you must have the images, then come the words.
- Analysis destroys wholes. Some things, magic things, are meant to stay whole. If you look at their pieces, they go away.
- Complex things are easy to do. Simplicity’s the real challenge.
- Life is never easy for those who dream.
- The heart never forgets, never gives up, the territory marked off for those who came before.
- It’s kind of strange– in fiction you get to tell lies and are applauded for it.
Source for image
Please click here for our Literary Birthday Calendar