Join us for kids etc. – how to write for children
If you have always wanted to learn how to write for children, kids etc. is ideal for you.
- Do you dream of creating stories for children and young adults?
- Do you want to write books that publishers will consider for publication?
- Do you want to write books that children want to read?
What you need to know:
- You’ll love this course if you want to write for tiny overlords, princesses and aspiring pirates.
- We cover picture books, middle grade and YA. And all the confusing bits in between.
- It is a one day course from 9:00-16:00.
- It is in Johannesburg, unless otherwise indicated.
- Lunch is awesome. We are not joking about this.
- You will write parts of your story in class.
- You will receive kind, honest feedback about that writing.
- You will have fun. Lots of fun.
We can show you how to plot a children’s story, write it, and prepare it for submission. This workshop will help any author of fiction or non-fiction picture or chapter books for children.
When? 18 February 2018
How long? 09:00 – 16:00
Queries? Get our full brochure today! Mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the name of the course.
What you said about the course: