Do you dream of creating stories for children and young adults?
Do you want to write books that publishers will consider for publication?
Do you want to write books that children want to read?
Join us for Kids etc. – How to write for children
What you need to know:
- You’ll love this course if you want to write for tiny overlords, princesses and aspiring pirates.
- We cover picture books, middle grade and YA. And all the confusing bits in between.
- It is a one day course from 9:00-16:00.
- It is in Johannesburg, unless otherwise indicated.
- Lunch is awesome. We are not joking about this.
- You will write parts of your story in class.
- You will receive kind, honest feedback about that writing.
- You will have fun. Lots of fun.
We can show you how to plot a children’s story, write it, and prepare it for submission. This workshop will help any author of fiction or non-fiction picture or chapter books for children.
When? 10 September 2017
How long? 09:00 – 16:00
Queries? If you want a full brochure with venue details, times, and costs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please include the name of the course you are interested in attending.
What you said in November 2016: