If you blog or write for social media, you probably use Google more than most people do. It’s worth your while getting to know how to use it to make your life easier and to get the most out of this incredibly useful tool.
You will find a list of useful Google tips and tools in this Infographic from WhoIsHostingThis?
They say: “Just by learning a few formatting and punctuation tricks, you can tell Google how your search terms are related, or exclude certain words or phrases. You can also narrow down your search with criteria like location or pricing, or use Google to search within a single website.
If you’re still not getting the results you need, Google has several other little-known features that can widen your search. Webmasters can easily find images for their websites and blogs with Google Images, and researchers need only visit Google Books or Google Scholar to search through print publications and research papers in any field.”
- Tips and Tricks – google.com
- What Did The World Search For? – Google Trends
- GoogleGuide: Making Searching Even Easier – googleguide.com
If you want to learn how to blog and write for social media, join us for The Complete Blogging and Social Media Course
If you enjoyed this post read:
- Why Social Media & Blogging Matter To Your Business
- 3 Simple Tips To Help You Create A Successful Blog
- Does Your Blog Suit Your Brand?
- The Rise And Fall – 13 Social Media Trends To Watch In 2017
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Content Marketing
- 9 Practical Tips For New Bloggers
- 23 Interesting Blog Post Ideas For Creative People
- The Best Writing Blogs Of 2017