Welcome to Hooked on Writing, your free online writing course. This online workbook will help you create a writing habit in 31 days.
Hooked On Writing: 31 Days To A Writing Habit
This is a 100% FREE online course designed to help you form your own writing habit.
About Hooked On Writing
This online course is made up of 31 Modules. One for each day of the month.
This will give you access to all the modules on our website forever!
If you want a downloadable PDF of the course workbook to print out, you can buy one for a small fee from our store.
Create A Writing Habit In 31 days
What we want to achieve:
- To get you hooked on writing.
- To get you into the habit of writing every day.
- To get you to understand that writing means writing.
- To inspire you to write as well as you are able to.
- To improve the way you write dialogue.
- To create charismatic characters.
- To allow you to get in touch with your creativity.
- To help you to produce publishable writing.
- To help you to find your ‘voice’.
- To make you fall in love with writing.
What you will do on the course:
It only takes 21 days to form a habit. We want you to establish a writing routine using this workbook.
- Complete one exercise every day, starting with ‘Day One’.
- Use your writing journal for the exercises.
- (If you want the printable workbook for this course, you can buy one here.)
We know that by creating a writing routine, you will develop ideas for your novels, memoirs, or short stories.
[If you want to learn how to write a book, or a short story, or a romance, or write for children, please view our specialised courses in our shop.]
What you get:
- Immediate access.
- 31 awesome modules.
The modules include:
A structured, habit-forming writing exercise for every day of the month to get you hooked on writing.
What materials do I need?
- You need a device, like a phone, a tablet, or a computer, and access to the internet.
- We encourage you to write by hand as much as possible, but, you are welcome to use any tool or material that you are comfortable with. No two methods, or two writers, are the same.
- (Optional: If you want a downloadable, printable PDF of this workbook, you can buy one for a small fee from our store.)
How do I complete the exercises?
- Set aside a time to write every day. We suggest 30 minutes to one hour.
- Work from the online pages on the website.
- Some will be free writing exercises; others will be more structured with specific instructions.
- For the free writing exercises, simply put pen to paper and see where it takes you.
- For the more structured exercises, try to follow the instructions.
How much is Hooked On Writing?
How to access your online course:
Click on Day 0 and get started.
|Day 0||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|Day 4||Day 5||Day 6||Day 7|
|Day 8||Day 9||Day 10||Day 11|
|Day 12||Day 13||Day 14||Day 15|
|Day 16||Day 17||Day 18||Day 19|
|Day 20||Day 21||Day 22||Day 23|
|Day 24||Day 25||Day 26||Day 27|
|Day 28||Day 29||Day 30||Day 31|
Have fun and happy writing!
If you want, and can afford, a downloadable, printable PDF of this workbook, buy one for a small fee from our store.