Today is the final deadline for the 12 Short Stories Competition.
I will accept and approve posts for Time (Word count: 1200 words) from 6 December 2017, 8:00 (Johannesburg time), until 7 December 2017, 8:00 (Johannesburg time) on 12 Short Stories Competition . Please ask Google to figure out what time that will be in your part of the world.
This is your final entry. You will not be able edit your story after today.
Please use the correct format:
In the post title bar: Story Title by Author Name.
Just above the story:
Prompt: XXXXXX | Word count: XXXXXX | Genre: XXXXXX
Warning to sensitive readers can go after that.
Good luck to everyone who is participating.
If you want to learn how to write a short story, join us for Short Cuts.
by Mia Botha
If you enjoyed this post, you will love:
- Calculated Risk – Submit Your Eleventh Short Story Today
- 7 Points To Consider When You Choose A Tense For Your Short Story
- 14 Tips For Entering Short Story Competitions
- 6 Ways To Experiment In Short Stories
- 12 Short Stories – Competition Time!