1. Do you teach writing courses?
Yes, we teach writing courses. We have a variety, including blogging, creative, and business writing courses.
2. Do you offer online courses?
Yes, we do.
- If you want to learn how to write a book, click here: Writers Write Online
- If you want to learn how to write a memoir, click here: Secrets Of A Memoirist Online
- If you want to learn how to write a romance novel, click here: This Kiss Online
- If you want to learn how to blog, click here: The Complete Blogging Course Online
- If you want to learn how to write a short story, click here: Short Cuts Online
- If you want to learn how to write for children, click here: Kids Etc. Online
- If you want to learn how to write a screenplay, click here: The Script Online
3. Can you help me publish my book?
We are not a publishing house. We are not affiliated to any publishing houses, and we do not make any fake promises, but we can suggest you try these resources:
If you want to self-publish in South Africa, you can try one of these options:
Please remember that we do not endorse any of these companies.
4. Do you know any book publicists in South Africa?
We do not endorse anybody, but you can try:
5. Can you recommend a literary agent?
No, but we recommend that you explore these options from the agency database at Lit Rejections:
- UK Literary Agencies
- US Literary Agencies
- Canadian Literary Agencies
- Australian Literary Agencies
- German Literary Agencies
- French Literary Agents
6. Can you help me produce my screenplay?
Unfortunately not. You can try the agencies listed here:
7. Do you accept guest post submissions?
Yes, we do. Please take a look at our submission guidelines. It must be about writing though. Seriously. Writing.
8. Do you sponsor or subsidise students?
No, we don’t. We do offer payment options, though.
9. Do you offer manuscript appraisal services?
Yes, but it is a paid-for service. Please send an email to email@example.com and we’ll send you the information.
10. Can I send you my poetry?
Unfortunately not, but you can join our poetry group on Facebook: 12 Poems in 12 Months
11. Can I use your blog post / infographic / quotes for my classroom, blog etc.?
Sharing is caring, but crediting is love. Feel free to share it and use it, but please keep us in the link.
12. Can I send you a copy of my book for review?
No, unfortunately you can’t. We have a review agreement in place that keeps us pretty busy.
13. Do you offer editing or proofreading services?
We do. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll put you in contact with a person who knows their/there/they’re stuff.
You can also try PEG (Professional Editor’s Guild)
14. Do you offer internships?
Not right now.
15. Do you have a job for me?
We don’t, but we wish you the best of luck in conquering the working world.
16. Can you help me find a ghostwriter?
We know some people, who know some people, who can help you out. Please send an email to email@example.com and we’ll try to help you find one.
17. Will you speak at my event?
We’d be happy to consider it. Please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. Can you promote my event or service on your blog and social media pages?
19. Can you send me a daily writing prompt?
Yes, definitely. Please send an email to email@example.com with the words DAILY PROMPT in the subject line. We will add you to our mailing list.
20. Where are you?
We are based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
21. Where can I find you on social media?
Pages on social media:
Groups on social media: