What are you trying to achieve with your headline? Who is your audience? How do you want them to feel?
You can use the Emotional Marketing Value Headline Analyser to find out if your headline resonates on an intellectual, empathetic or spiritual level.
This is a free tool that looks at an Emotional Marketing Value (EMV) score of your headline. You will get this as a percentage.
In addition to the EMV score, you will find out which reactions your words are likely to evoke from these three options:
The headline of this post has an intellectual value. This make sense because I am trying to teach people who want to learn about writing.
If you enjoyed this post read:
- Grammar For Beginners: All About Adjectives
- Easy Ways To Write Call To Action Phrases That Convert
- How The Top 10 Themes In Film Can Make You A Better Blogger
- Why Social Media & Blogging Matter To Your Business
- 3 Simple Tips To Help You Create A Successful Blog
Become a Writers Write patron:
If you’re inspired, educated, or entertained by our posts, please show your love with a donation.