Choose A Colour That Suits Your Brand
There are many things to think about when you create a website. One of the most important is the look and feel you want to create. How the website looks affects the person visiting it.
Suggested reading: Does Your Blog Suit Your Brand?
Once you’ve decided the tone and style of your blog, it’s time to choose the colours that reflect this. This handy image shows how basic colours affect people.
When you choose a template for your website, make sure you’re choosing the correct one for you and your audience. Wix has a great selection available here: Templates
At Writers Write, our motto is: Write to communicate. This means that we want to keep it simple. We do not have an elaborate, flowery style. It makes sense that our colours are black and white. This also works for the saying ‘in black and white’, which means ‘in writing’.
You will often see blue used in logos and websites because it projects trustworthiness. Companies like Coca Cola use red for energy and excitement. Apple has chosen white for simplicity.
If you’re looking for more information on colours and branding, read How to Use Colour to Increase Website Conversions
If you want to learn how to blog and write for social media, join us for The Complete Blogging and Social Media Course.
If you enjoyed this post, read:
- 7 Things You Can Do Today To Become A Better Blogger Tomorrow
- 3 Easy Ways To Improve SEO For Your Blog
- Everything You Need To Know About Blogging
Why we ask you to buy us a coffee:
- We want to keep our site free of clutter and advertising.
- If you’re inspired, educated, or entertained by our posts, please give us a donation.
- We’ll keep Writers Write about writing and nothing else.