This infographic helps you to create a structure for your business story. It will work for most business purposes.
- Start by presenting a problem, and offering your product or service as a solution
- Tell a story about the product
- Answer the 5 W’s and the one H
- Use numbered lists
- Use different viewpoints
- Start with the bigger picture, then move into details
You can use this to brainstorm for advertising, report writing, presentations, proposals, and campaigns.
Source for Image
If you enjoyed this post, read these:
- Storytelling for Business – 12 Tips For Better Business Writing
- The 7 Points You Need To Build A Story For Your Business
- 10 Important Things To Remember About Storytelling For Business