Social Media is not a real conversation, but it is a way to interact in real time with your customers. Everything you do should be aimed at giving as much as you can to get what you need.
Do not ask: ‘What’s in it for us?’ You will fail. People join Social Media platforms to be part of a community. You have to offer something, and wait for a response.Rather ask: ‘How can we help our customers?’ By providing valuable content, you create a customer base. These people need to get to know you and trust you before they will buy your product.
by Amanda Patterson (Amanda has more than 340 000 social media fans)
© Amanda Patterson
If you enjoyed this post read:
- 27 Blogging Tips To Grow Your Business
- Social networks need a ‘constant gardener’ to grow and sustain them
- Plan Your Blogging Week In Fewer Than 15 Minutes
- Three Top Tips for Writing for Social Media
- Eight Invaluable Blogging Tips for Writers
- 40 Twitter Hashtags for Writers
- Seven ways to make the most of social media
- Six reasons social media matters to your company
- Effective Internet Writing
- Throwback Thursdays Mean Business
Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. Writers Write – Write to communicate