Why are blog post titles so important?
“On average, 8 out of 10 people will read headline copy, but only 2 out of 10 will read the rest. This is the secret to the power of your title, and why it so highly determines the effectiveness of the entire piece.” ~Brian Clark
We have written a few posts about the importance of headlines before:
- Create The Correct Headline For Your Blog Post
- How To Write Headlines That Make You Happy
- 7 Effective Tips For Writing Powerful Headlines
- 180 Emotionally Powerful Words To Use In Headlines
- 74 Attention-Grabbing Blog Post Title Templates
- More Than 100 Blog Headlines That Will Boost Shareability
We thought this infographic from Verve would be a useful addition.
If you want to learn how to blog and write for social media, join us for The Complete Blogging and Social Media Course.
If you enjoyed this post, read:
- Colour Your Website
- 7 Things You Can Do Today To Become A Better Blogger Tomorrow
- Everything You Need To Know About Blogging
Why we ask you to buy us a coffee:
- We want to keep our site free of clutter and advertising.
- If you’re inspired, educated, or entertained by our posts, please give us a donation.
- We’ll keep Writers Write about writing and nothing else.