Why are blog post titles so important?
“On average, 8 out of 10 people will read headline copy, but only 2 out of 10 will read the rest. This is the secret to the power of your title, and why it so highly determines the effectiveness of the entire piece.” ~Brian Clark
We have written a few posts about the importance of headlines before:
- Create The Correct Headline For Your Blog Post
- How To Write Headlines That Make You Happy
- 7 Effective Tips For Writing Powerful Headlines
- 180 Emotionally Powerful Words To Use In Headlines
- 74 Attention-Grabbing Blog Post Title Templates
- More Than 100 Blog Headlines That Will Boost Shareability
We thought this infographic from Verve would be a useful addition.
P.S. Learn how to blog and write for social media. Join us for The Complete Blogging Course.
If you enjoyed this post, read:
- Colour Your Website
- 7 Things You Can Do Today To Become A Better Blogger Tomorrow
- Everything You Need To Know About Blogging
Why we ask you to buy us a coffee:
- We want to keep our site free of clutter and advertising.
- If you’re inspired, educated, or entertained by our posts, please give us a donation.
- We’ll keep Writers Write about writing and nothing else.