Promoted Post: Rawbooks.com is an online writing platform, created for writers to capture and share the stories of their lives to leave their legacies, or other creative written works.
5 Reasons Why Writers Need To Join Rawbooks.com
- You don’t need to worry about being a polished writer. Rawbooks.com is your own online writing platform, created for you to capture and share the stories of your life or other creative written works. Your life, your stories written by you in your words, your structure…
- The website is easy and fun to use. You don’t need to learn another software. You can write directly onto your author dashboard page, copy and paste from any software, or upload a PDF file.
- Sharing your work is easy. Once you have completed a story, chapter, poem, etc. and are ready to share with family, friends and followers simply click on the social media icons &/or send emails to individuals you choose to share your creations with. You can also have a discussion with those you selected using the comment field. You can see the number of viewers and have individuals rate your work if you like or not.
- Reasonable membership cost. There are no hidden fees. We don’t charge by the megabytes you use on our website. We don’t charge by the number of clicks you generate by your sharers. We have a simple cost structure. $20.00 per month with a small fee to support setting up your author’s dashboard. If you decide the site is not for you, you simply delete your account.
- No limit to what you create and archive. All your work is saved and accessible to visitors in the Writer’s NOK Library. It could be one story or a thousand. One poem or a thousand.
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” ~Maya Angelou
by Diana Fried.
Diana Fried is the founder and owner of rawbooks.com. Since 2015, she saw a need for ordinary people like herself to share the extraordinary events in her life in story format.
Advertise With Us
If you want to advertise with us, please mail email@example.com to request our media kit, which includes all the metrics and advertising options.