Use our writing prompts to help you establish a writing routine.
Remember that a prompt can be a word, a line from a song, a name, a photograph, or a quotation. Prompts give you a starting point to get you writing.
If you want to know how to use your prompts, read: All About Writing Prompts & Writing Practice
We hope our 30 prompts for June inspire you.
Download your prompts here: Writing Prompts for June 2018
Do you want a daily prompt?
Get a free daily writing prompt from us. Sign up here: Join Our Newsletter
by Mia Botha
If you enjoyed this post, you will love:
- Distinctive Markings – Submit Your Fifth Short Story For 2018 Today
- Silver Screen Inspiration For Short Story Writers
- 31 Writing Prompts For May 2018
- Buy Or Sell – Submit Your Fourth Short Story For 2018 Today
- 14 Tips For Entering Short Story Competitions