Writers Write creates blogging resources and shares blog writing tips. In this post, we share 100 blog headlines that will boost shareability.
We all struggle to come up with catchy headlines for our posts, press releases, and articles.
If we want a cheat sheet on hand, CoSchedule recently analysed more than four million blog titles in their database. They focused on the headline structure of the thousand most popular posts that got the most social shares.
These are the formulas that will significantly improve your chances of getting more social shares from your blog post titles.
(Blogging Tip: Work your way through this template, creating posts based on these formulas for your next blogging year.)
How They Work
We took the subject of writer’s block and used it to create headlines with examples from the template:
- What 20 Studies Say About Writer’s Block
- 3 Exercises That Are Proven To Beat Writer’s Block
- 5 Ways To Be Creative When You Don’t Want To Write
- How To Use Writer’s Block To Increase Your Creativity
- How To Survive Your First Bout Of Writer’s Block
More Than 100 Blog Headlines That Will Boost Shareability
We can also use online tools like:
to generate headlines.
After we’ve done this, we can analyse their effectiveness on CoSchedule’s Headline Analyser
If you enjoyed this post read:
- Why Content Creation Matters Most In SEO
- Everything You Need To Know About Blogging
- How To Create Quality Content On A Deadline
- Create The Correct Headline For Your Blog Post
- How To Think Like A Writer Every Day
- 85 Hashtags Writers Need To Know
- How The Top 10 Themes In Film Can Make You A Better Blogger