Writers Write creates and shares writing resources. In this post, we share 10 elements of writing style for bloggers, which includes advice from Strunk & White.
The book includes eight “elementary rules of usage”, ten “elementary principles of composition”, “a few matters of form”, a list of 49 “words and expressions commonly misused”, and a list of 57 “words often misspelled”.
If you enjoy this post, you may want to read:
In this infographic, the guide’s rules have been adapted for bloggers.
10 Elements Of Writing Style For Bloggers
Source for Infographic
We have written extensively on the craft of writing for bloggers. Some of our posts are listed below. We hope you find them useful.
- 15 Really Useful Blog Writing Guidelines
- The 20-Day Blogging Challenge For Beginners
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet For Writing Blog Post Titles
- 10 SEO Copywriting Tips For Beginners
- Everything You Need To Know About Blogging
We have also written about writing well. Read these posts: