We conduct most of our business via emails so we should make an effort to become better at writing them. If we do, we will be able to communicate our message and we stand a better chance of getting a response.
A while ago, I wrote a detailed article on 10 tips to help you write more effective emails. I created this infographic as a summary and a reminder. I hope you find it useful.
If you want to read the full article, please click here: 10 Tips To Help You Write More Effective Emails
Learn how to write for business. Join us for The Plain Language Programme
If you enjoyed this article, read:
- A Step-By-Step Guide To Help You Format Your Emails
- 8 Basic Questions Business Writers Need To Ask
- 24 Words Or Phrases You Need To Avoid In Your Business Writing
- Why You Need The Inverted Pyramid When You Write
- 9 Free Online Grammar Resources You Can’t Ignore
Become a Writers Write patron:
If you’re inspired, educated, or entertained by our posts, please support us with a donation.