Anthony Ehlers facilitates courses for Writers Write.
What you need to know:
- Anthony has more than 10 years’ experience in copywriting, magazine journalism, public relations, and strategic communications. He has facilitated courses for Writers Write since 2007.
- Published both locally and internationally, he was twice a runner-up in the Mills&Boon Voice of Africa short story competition. In 2013, his crime short story was included in Bloody Satisfied, an anthology sponsored by the National Arts Festival SA.
- As a scriptwriter, he has written three television features. In 2014, his short films were short-listed for the Jameson First Shot competition, as well as the European Independent Film Festival.
- As a creative writing facilitator, he loves sharing ideas around storytelling and the blog post is another way to reach out to fellow writers no matter their stage of the journey. He is the author of the popular Write Your Novel In A Year series.
- He always encourages delegates with energy, humour and his insights into novels, short stories and scriptwriting.
A child of the 70s, he is a late converter to the (sometimes scary) world of social media. He sometimes lurks on Facebook and flits on to a branch of Twitter when his Inbox is empty (which isn’t often these days).
View Anthony’s qualifications by visiting his LinkedIn Profile